S-Methoprene (CAS #65733-16-6)………………0.01%
Calcium Min 12.0%, Manganese Min 6,000 ppm, Calcium Max 14.0%, Copper Min 1,750 ppm, Phosphorus Min 8.0%, Cobalt Min 35.0 ppm, Salt Min 14.0%, Iodine Min 300.0 ppm, Salt Max 16.0%, Selenium Min 25.0 ppm, Magnesium Min 1.5%, Vitamin A Min 270,000 IU/lb, Potassium Min 0.75%, Vitamin D Min 27,000 IU/lb, Zinc Min 6,150 ppm, Vitamin E Min 540 IU/lb
*As the Insect Growth Regulator Altosid®
When used as directed, SWS Beef 12-8 Mineral with IGR will provide sufficient S-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of SWS Beef 12-8 Mineral with IGR per 100 lbs. of body weight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1,000 pound animal.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in SWS Beef 12-8 Mineral with IGR by providing them prior to feeding SWS Beef 12-8 Mineral with IGR.
- Offer cattle 50 pounds of SWS Beef 12-8 Mineral with IGR for every 15 head of cattle.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate SWS Beef 12-8 Mineral with IGR where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish SWS Beef 12-8 Mineral with IGR on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of SWS Beef 12-8 Mineral with IGR is below 0.4 ounces per 100 lbs. animal body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of SWS Beef 12-8 Mineral with IGR is above 0.4 ounces per 100 lbs. animal body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Hazardous to humans and domestic animals.
- This product contains high levels of copper. Consumption of this product by sheep or goats may result in copper toxicity. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield, or safety glasses). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
- The addition of higher levels of selenium to feeds containing this product is not permitted.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark.
- See additional precautionary statements.
- EPA Reg. No. 2724-494-84056
- EPA Est. No. 084056-NM -001
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
- Storage: Store in a cool place.
- Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
- Container Disposal: Completely empty bag, then dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landfill or by incineration or, if allowed by state and local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke.
AC Nutrition, LP
P.O. Box 2365
Roswell, New Mexico 88202
50 lbs Net Wt., 22.6 kg Net Wt.
For information, call 1-800-588-3333 or visit our Web site: www.acfeeds.com ALTOSID® Insect Growth Regulator is a registered trademark of Wellmark International.
Made in USA